The Thinking Cap Programme by MindChamps
Did you know statistics have shown that scoring well in school exams takes more than just having good academic skills?
Is Your Child Prepared For The Shift In PSLE Focus?
How Does Your Child Benefit From The Thinking Cap Programme?
- Comprehensive development of your child’s creative, learning and champion mind, which are key essentials for success in school and beyond
- Greater confidence in sharing his/her opinions in front of peers and teachers
- Develop higher-order thinking and analytical skills, which are required for problem-solving
- Develop leadership skills that enables your child to lead and not shy away from a crowd of audience
- More creative and resourceful in problem-solving
Thinking Cap Programme
3 & 4
This programme focuses on building a ‘champion mindset’ in your child by developing the fundamental skills required for active learning and independent thinking.
Learning Outcomes For Your Child:
- Significantly improved memory power
- Reduced study time (by up to 1/3)
- Increased ability to understand and express written and spoken English
- Improved ability in oral communication
- Improved self-esteem, confidence and motivation to study
- Improved class participation and social enhancement
- Increased ability for more effective thinking
- Mastery of breakthrough mind techniques
Primary 5 & 6
Designed to prepare students in Primary 5 & 6 for success in PSLE and beyond, the emphasis of the programme is placed around the following areas:
1. Personal Empowerment (through the Young Champions® programme)
2. The 4 ‘A’s of Active Learning™ (Active Understanding, Active Storage, Active Recall & Application)
3. Oral Preparation Skills
Learning Outcomes For Your Child:
- Higher efficiency in time and task management
- Equipped with basics of superior note-taking and study skills to facilitate ‘active understanding’
- Develop whole-brain active recall and information retention strategies
- Mastery of difficult vocabulary
- Learn useful techniques to good spelling
- Learn concepts of structure and imagination in creativity, for more optimal writing of comprehension, reports, speeches, and presentations
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Equipped with essential PSLE oral preparation skills that translates into self-confidence with respect for others, refined listening and vocal skills for authentic self-expression
My journey with MindChamps’ Thinking Cap programme has certainly been an unforgettable, rare and unique experience.
Apart from achieving 4 A*s for PSLE, the creative thinking techniques taught during the programme encourages us to realise our limitless potential and countless possibilities of doing things. With these skills, I was inspired to think out of the box and view learning from a fresh perspective.
A: The Thinking Cap Programme was developed by MindChamps to devise new ways of learning and prepare students of all ages for success in the competitive and demanding educational environment. By integrating the four domains of Education, Neuroscience, Psychology and Theatre, students can learn to actively participate in shifting their perspective, embrace their own creativity and increase their Emotional Intelligence.
For queries, please contact us via our enquiry form here:
Tel: +65 8332 0020
Address: 480 Toa Payoh Lor 6 HDB Hub East Wing Level 17 (310480)
2019 - www.mindchamps.org